Poster Mounting and Removal Times
- All posters should be mounted from 8:00 till 20:00 on Monday, June 10, 2019
- Posters should be removed after 13:15 on Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Posters will be removed and discarded if not removed by 14:15 on Thursday, June 13, 2019
Size of the construction:
- 200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
Size of the panel (i.e. the max. size of the poster): 180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- To ensure good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 95 cm (37.40 inches) in width and 100 cm (39.40 inches) in length.
- Fixing material (stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered according to the Poster code given by the organizers and will be grouped by streams.
- Posters must be prepared in Portrait style.
- Please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster
Poster WalksPoster authors who wish to explain their work to interested attendees are expected to be in front of their posters at the following times:
Tuesday 11th June
Wednesday 12th June