All abstracts can be submitted only via this
Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form and according to the following instructions. Abstracts submitted by fax or by email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot not exceed a limit of 14 words. No abbreviations to be used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams should not be included.
- Do not include references into the abstract’s text. References, if any, are added in the dedicated box and they will not be included in the Abstract Book.
- Please choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive topic upon abstract selection.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive type of presentation upon abstract selection.
- The system will automatically let you know whether you complied with the rules before accepting your submission.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person´s email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be either in your spam folder), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you insert a correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- You can amend an abstract only for one day after its submission. Thereafter, if changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the final deadline for abstract submission. Please do not submit the abstract another time.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentation.
- All accepted abstract authors will be notified by e-mail.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in an Abstract Book. Wherever possible, abstracts are reproduced in the Abstract Book as submitted by the authors. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Abstracts will be published without further reviewing.
- Abstracts received after the deadline of 31st January 2019 cannot be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the scientific programme or publication.
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including congress registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the congress; unless they have received a personal invitation from the chair of the Scientific Committee detailing some financial support.
- If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the Congress Department at email@example.com.
Disclosure of Interest:
The intention of FELASA is to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational and/or scientific content that is free from commercial influence or bias. We request all presenters to co-operate with this by:
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest on a Disclosure section of the abstract submission;
- Not including company or product names within the abstract.
June 10th, 2018
January 31st, 2019