All abstracts can be submitted only via this
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form and according to the following instructions. Abstracts submitted by fax or by email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 14 words. No abbreviations to be used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed the limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams should not be included.
- Do not include references into the abstract’s text. References, if any, are added in the separate box and they will not be included in the Abstract Book.
- Please choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive topic after abstract selection.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the definitive type of presentation after abstract selection.
- The system will automatically let you know whether you have complied with the rules before accepting your submission.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the contact person´s email address. If you do not receive it within an hour (and it will not be in your spam folder, either), please contact us at email@example.com. Make sure you type in the correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- You can amend your abstract no later than one day after its submission. If any changes to your abstract are necessary after that, please contact us at the email address above any time before the final deadline for the abstract submission. Please do not submit the abstract another time.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for oral or poster presentation.
- All accepted abstract authors will be notified by email.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected. Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Abstracts will be published without further reviewing. In exceptional cases the abstracts will be edited.
- Abstracts received after the deadline of February 10, 2019 cannot be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the scientific programme or publication.
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including the congress registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the congress; unless they have received a personal invitation from the chair of the Scientific Committee detailing some financial support.
- If you have difficulties submitting your abstracts or should you need any further information, please contact the Congress Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Interest:
The intention of FELASA is to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational and/or scientific content that is free from commercial influence or bias. We request all presenters to co-operate with this by:
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest in a Disclosure section of the abstract submission;
- Omitting the company or product names in the abstract.
February 11, 2019
February 10, 2019
June 10, 2018